|Monday - Thursday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4A9
Take a virtual tour of our office
Our modern dental practice offers digital radiography, in-chair entertainment, and convenient evening and weekend hours. We are open on Saturday and on Sunday.
If you have a dental emergency, don’t wait until it’s too late. Give us a call and we’ll see you right away.
SunnyView Dental accepts new patients including walk-ins and dental emergencies and offers a full spectrum of dental services.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose SunnyView Dental as your Georgetown Dental office:
- We know you have a busy schedule, so our dentists are here to provide care 7 days a week
- We gladly accept new patients, emergency patients, and walk-in appointments. Want an appointment today? Give us a call
- We can bill directly to your insurance company so you don’t don’t have to worry about paperwork, saving you both time and money
- We are a child-friendly office. Ask us about a “Happy Visit” for your child.
- Already seeing another dentist? We can take care of all of the paperwork and transfer x-rays from your dentist’s office
To find our more about our Georgetown dental office, give us a call 7 days a week at 905-877-9877.
SunnyView Dental is committed to providing our patients with healthy beautiful smiles in a relaxed and friendly environment, 7 days a week.
Our team of Georgetown dentists, hygienists, denturists and dental specialists will work together in an joint effort to ensure that your teeth that are strong, beautiful and most importantly free of dental pain. Please call or e-mail us at SunnyView Dental for more information from our professional dentists in Georgetown. We also proudly serve the residents of Acton, Halton Hills, Rockwood, Erin, and Brampton.
SunnyView Dental strives to offer our patients outstanding dental care that is both convenient and affordable. That’s why our dental clinic in Georgetown is open on Saturday and Sunday and offers direct billing to your dental insurance.
If you’re currently with another dentist, we make switching to SunnyView Dental quick and easy.
Simply visit our office and fill out a short Release of Records form. Our staff will contact your dentist and obtain all of your previous dental records, including any x-rays on your behalf. With your permission, we can also contact your insurance company to obtain your coverage details.
10 out of 10 based on 15 patient reviews