Direct Insurance Billing
SunnyView Dental is pleased to offer several different payment options.
Direct Insurance Billing
At SunnyView Dental, we’re committed to making dental care convenient and accessible.
That’s why we offer Direct Insurance Billing!
Direct Insurance Billing means that upon completion of your treatment, we can electronically submit your claim to your insurance company who will pay our office directly. This means that you do not have to pay for any covered treatment upfront and then wait for your insurance company to reimburse you. The only time that you would be responsible for paying a fee would occur if there is any difference between your insurance coverage and the cost of your dental treatment. For example, if your insurance company pays for 90% of the cost of your treatment, you would only be responsible for paying the other 10% at our office.
With your permission, we can call your insurance company on your behalf and get your insurance breakdown. This will give our staff the details of your policy including maximums, covered procedures, and your eligibility for a new exams or x-rays. Direct insurance billing is a courtesy services provided by our office.
As the policyholder you are responsible for knowing your insurance limits and keeping track of your coverage amounts.
We’re always available to help! Should you have any questions regarding your policy, please contact us.
For any payment not covered by insurance you may pay using Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Interac Direct Payment. We also offer an electronic invoicing option using PayPal.
SunnyView Dental is also pleased to provide 0% dental financing through Health Smart to ensure that you get the treatment that you need, when you need it.
We can finance part of your procedure or the entire amount.
Most applications are quickly approved and financing can even be processed while you wait!
Health Smart’s 0% Financing Program offers:
Union Dental Benefits
If you’re a member of a Union and have dental benefits, SunnyView Dental can bill your dental procedure directly to your union’s insurance company.
Coverage and procedures vary from one union to the other. Our team would be happy to call your benefits administrator in order to obtain your coverage breakdown and obtain any necessary forms.
If you are a member of LIUNA Local 183, please Click Here to visit our help page for helpful information as we can bill directly to your insurance.